Old 20-11-2009, 07:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Secure storage

"Nick" wrote in message
I imagine that many here have had garden equipment stolen.
To date I have suffered 9 such intrusions.
This is not an advert or an offer for sale, just a polite request for some
thoughts from you gentlefolk.

I have been offered, in the line of work, 10 steel containers. Similar to
shipping containers in style.
Purpose built and not modified shipping containers. Fully insulated.
All are 2.5m in width and height. Lengths vary from 2.5 to 4.0m.
Some are end opening, some side opening, some side & end opening.
All about 5yo and in good order.
I could use 2 or 3 but would have to buy the lot. I could buy an ordinary
20ft shipping container for less but don't have the space.
They are not cheap. About £1000 each plus transport.

Would these be of any interest to anyone?

Thanks,
Nick.

Have the nine intrusions meant a loss of MORE than £1000?

If not, are they worth it?

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk