Old 21-11-2009, 02:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default buying compost

In article , Sacha
writes
We've been finding out about compost needed on a large scale (about 10
tons) in Jersey. Apparently the local States arrange for all the
plants used in parks and bedding schemes to be composted in one
particular place and you can go there and buy it on a decreasing scale,

Hmm well i have walking on Saturday and on Sunday and Ceroc in the
evening so not sure I might have time to nip over to Jersey for my
requirements this weekend but thank you Sacha

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph