Old 21-11-2009, 07:09 AM posted to rec.gardens
George.com George.com is offline

Default Scungy family and no cider

Cuck (and others), you will find this instructive.

My birthday & mothers birthday recently. Had a family BBQ today @ our place.
Had to cater and pay for everything to celebrate my own birthday.

Instructed the family that they are to enjoy a bottle of delicious home brew
cider.

No takers.

The old man did manage to polish off the remains of my bottle of Bristol
Harvey cream sherry. He had 'a glass', bloody big one though.

He was slightly ****ed, but not enough to have a cider chaser. Next time its
the cooking sherry for him.

My cousin did however take home 2 tomato plants and a nice delicious bottle
of sparkling cider. 'She enjoys it' she says. That might yet become past
tense. Time will tell.

rob