Old 22-11-2009, 12:32 AM posted to rec.gardens
Lelandite Lelandite is offline

Default What is this plant...

MJ,
Have you ever thought about "loaning" it to someone who can
help bring your Christmas cactic back to life? I don't have an
indoor green thumb but if I had something as precious as you
have, I'd find some plant doctor for help asap.

Donna
in WA

I wish I could get mine to bloom. It inherited it from my mother who
inherited it from her mother. Seriously, this thing is that old. Well,
other than keeping it green I have had no luck at all. I have been
reading tips for almost two years now it is disapointing.
MJ