Old 23-11-2009, 05:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default To pee or not to pee?

On Nov 23, 4:43*pm, Gordon H
wrote:
In message ,
writesAh Judith you live in France so you must be doing far worse things than
peeing on your compost heap.

I expect you're a troll, but I have to agree.

Escargots? * * *Yukk!

Frog legs? * * * EWWWW!

Paté de Foie Gras? * * *Shame on you!

The practice of force-feeding geese to enlarge their livers dates back
to at least 400 B.C. Egyptian hieroglyphics depict slaves force-feeding
geese to enlarge the livers.

French chef Jean-Joseph Clause is credited for creating and popularizing
pâté de foie gras in 1779.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

He is not a troll and I suggest you make your comments in a cookery
group.