Old 24-11-2009, 11:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bobbie[_14_] Bobbie[_14_] is offline

Default To pee or not to pee?

Gordon H wrote:
In message , Anne Welsh Jackson
writes
Gordon H wrote:

Escargots? Yukk!
Frog legs? EWWWW!
Paté de Foie Gras? Shame on you!

Not so much the geese, perhaps, but frogs and snails are all
too common in UK gardens...

I have a tiny snail living on my dining room window for the last few days.
It's too young to die, so I'm studying it.

Frogs and toads have a nasty habit of sneaking under my garage door and
sheltering under the doubtful safety of my car wheels. :-(

We had a frog in the kitchen last night, the dogs went berserk. No frogs
were harmed in the making of this post.
It was returned to the garden safe and sound, with legs intact.

Bobbie