Old 24-11-2009, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Opinions on "Indoor Allotment" Idea

On 2009-11-24 20:34:09 +0000, "Pete Stockdale"
said:

"Donwill" wrote in message
Something I hadn't thought about earlier is the insurance aspect, if it's
horticultural glass as opposed to toughened
you might run in to problems there.

Highly likely that it will be horticultural glass.

I do not see what problems it should legitably raise though.

After all - it will only be used for protecting growing stuff, not peeps
driving along the motorway !
Unless some jobsworth can prove otherwise (:-(

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

On an allotment which many families use and visit, multiply the
possibility of collisions with glass by potential dozens. That's a
problem.
--
Sacha