Old 25-11-2009, 09:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Williams[_3_] Bob Williams[_3_] is offline

Default Need ID on this Pic

joevan wrote:
On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 02:32:06 -0800, Bob Williams
wrote:

I shot this Pic at the Arboretum in Balboa Park (San Diego).
I forgot to write down the name of the plant.
One of you ALWAYS comes up with the right answer.......Whatzit?
Bob Williams

Hi Bob, Sorry I can't identify you plant although it looks familiar.
Have you tried calling Balboa Park, Maybe they could help. I enjoy
your posts and hope you continue for a long time.

Thanks Joevan.
I love to photograph flowers, especially in close-up.
I live in San Diego and go to Balboa Park frequently.
If some of the botanical gurus in this NG can't identify it(unlikely),
I'll just revisit the Arboretum for another Photo Op and check out the
name............Bob