Old 25-11-2009, 11:35 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] kate@notme.com is offline

Default Dogs and gardeners

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 18:04:30 -0500, "Dan L."
wrote:

In article ,
Boo wrote:

I am wondering what is the current protocol for jobbing gardeners who do
weekly maintenance in a garden that has dogs 'running free'? I have
recently had a problem with a large amount of dog mess in a client's
garden and wonder if it is just something we have to put up with? What
would other gardeners do? Leave? Say something? Put up with it?
Please help.

A fence.

Charge extra for scooping? There are actually poop scooping services
out there - you could see what they charge and add on the fee.