Old 26-11-2009, 12:46 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Dogs and gardeners

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 14:46:35 +0000, Boo
wrote:

I am wondering what is the current protocol for jobbing gardeners who do
weekly maintenance in a garden that has dogs 'running free'? I have
recently had a problem with a large amount of dog mess in a client's
garden and wonder if it is just something we have to put up with? What
would other gardeners do? Leave? Say something? Put up with it?
Please help.

We have a local city animal control. But, they are lazy and want the
home owner to trap the dog before the come out. They go to the city
dog pound then put to sleep after a couple days.