Old 27-11-2009, 11:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Donn Thorson Donn Thorson is offline

Default Past Gardens - Pots-on-Deck-3_2000.jpg (1/1)

2000: Pots line my deck railing.
³I remembered a scene from the movie ³The Mask of Zorro² with Tyrone
Power, where in a scene there was a large number of potted plants lined
in roles along the porches of the courtyard in the Governorıs residence.
I took that physical appearance and duplicated it [in a smaller scale]
on my decks...Planted in about fifty six-inch and eight-inch pots.are
herbs such as Basil, Thyme, and Rosemary; and flowers such as Marigolds
and Begonias."

Attached Thumbnails
Past Gardens - Pots-on-Deck-3_2000.jpg (1/1)-pots-deck-3_2000.jpg