Old 27-11-2009, 06:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Horticultural mouses!

Not only have the mice been in the kitchen and have eaten all my
spaghetti squash seeds ... the damned things have 'planted' them in all
the plant pots along the kitchen window! My fuschia cutting that was
doing so well (about 12" tall now! No idea what it came off, probably
never will know now!) is sharing its 6" pot with 12 squash plants!!

I wonder if the chickens will eat spaghetti squash plants ...

(it's a damned shame, cos I'm not going to have any seeds to plant in
Feb, but I don't think I can keep the plants growing till it's safe to
put them out!)

You plant them in February? How do you keep them warm and with enough space
until June when you can plant them out?

--
Regards
Bob Hobden