Old 28-11-2009, 06:20 AM posted to aus.gardens
ArSee ArSee is offline

Default regarding environmental matters.

When I searched and opened this "hacked " email from the research institute
I found this first of
Web page

http://www.eastangliaemails.com/index.php

"When scientists color the science with their own PERSONAL views or make
categorical statements without presenting the evidence for such
statements, they have a clear responsibility to state that that is what
they are doing. You have failed to do so. Indeed, what you are doing is,
in my view, a form of dishonesty more subtle but no less egregious than
the statements made by the greenhouse skeptics, Michaels, Singer et al. I
find this extremely disturbing.

Tom Wigley"