Old 28-11-2009, 08:51 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonthe Fly Jonthe Fly is offline

Default regarding environmental matters.

Unless you come up with much more substance I am not going to spend any
more time on this.

David

"We will not be able to be educated until we want to be."
Any psychiatrist will tell you that.
I had already come to that conclusion as you had previously.
And here am I trying to educate you.
Time will tell.

Time to put your arguments on hold unless you can come up with real data..
I ignore your points because its already clear to me that you are not
willing to concede about other possibilities.
Re : consensus is not a word that is used in the world of science.
That shows me you need proof not concensus in science. That no one has
to agree with as its proven.

As far as blackening scientists, there are some that need blackening, as
shown by their actions, both in the past and at present.
You appear to me to be less open to argument than myself.
Sweeping statements by me?
No, interesting statements by some others if you had carefully read what
I wrote.
Weather, Climate, are inter related. I use both.
Whilst climate is on your agenda, the data appears to have been
falsefied to suit politicians.
Re Taxes. I dont care to help those who use them unwisely.
They govenments go to great lenghts to prevent people not paying them
then spend like they can do anything they like. Even on unproven science.
End of rant.
I will not discuss this any further with you.