Old 17-04-2003, 11:44 PM
Bob H

Default cat problems, again

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Bob H" wrote in message
.. .
Hi,
its not just the urine that the cats do, but leaving turds as well,

and then
attempting to cover them up, which does really pong after a short while.
For the moment, I am trying a cure given in the link from Ophelia above.

That is
pushing in short (pea) sticks about every 8/10 inches in the "pooing"

areas along my
borders.
I'll give that a week or so, and then review the situation

I have already planted some Pyra..... something or other plants ( the ones

with
coloured berries and thorns), just last backend, so we'll see how they

work out

..cantha?

Let me know how the pea sticks work would you please?

Hi Ophelia,
yes Pyrocantha plants
I will indeed let you know how they work out.
I'll post back here in a week or so'ish.

--
Bob H
Leeds UK

---