Old 29-11-2009, 09:20 PM posted to aus.gardens

Default regarding environmental matters.

Jonthe Fly wrote:
On 29/11/2009 3:02 PM, FarmI wrote:
"David wrote in message

Unless you come up with much more substance I am not going to spend
any more time on this.

We're being trolled David and under a number of socks it seems. I
never thought I'd have to do it in aus.gardens but I've decided it's
time for the killfile.

It seems that the kill file would be appropiate.

I wont be killing anybody, I think you are genuine, that wasn't why I was
losing interest.

The apricots wont get any better.
Sorry to confuse you two.

Not a problem for me.

I use more than one computer. But at least Im not paranoid about
killfiles. Jest because I wont give in to crap.

I don't expect anybody to give in but I was hoping for a more reasoned and
fact-based discussion. A confused mix of anti-science and politics is not
going to provide that.

I think it's time to get back to apricots.

David