Old 29-11-2009, 07:24 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default What's up with the duckweed?

On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 22:52:11 EST, Phyllis and Jim
wrote:

Great progress, Galen. How big do you think the waves will make it?
Remember, a grass carp would clean it out totally.

I make no predictions about the waves, but will a single fish handle
that? I've been thinking all along about a truckload or a major
operation to "stock" the pond. But if a single fish or evev a small
bucket load...well...that sort of changes things. Btw, I haven't seen
the otter for over a month now, so I'm feeling better about putting
fish in.
..