Old 30-11-2009, 12:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Infra-red camera

Sacha wrote:
I'd quite like to get a camera that will record the garden at night.
I'd love to see what comes and goes in the hours of darkness. Can
anyone recommend one that isn't silly money but does a reasonably good
'hobby' job?

I think some cheapish security / surveillance cameras have infra red
options and you can link them directly to your VCR or whatever. Kills
two birds with one stone... keeps an eye on the place at night in case
of burglars and you can watch the wildlife too.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.