Old 30-11-2009, 03:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Can sombody explain?

"Fuschia" wrote in message
On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:41:20 -0000, "pied piper"
wrote:

"Fuschia" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 21:56:15 -0000, "Christina Websell"

I asked a question I'd like a reply

Christina, you are treading a path worn smooth by many others before
you. The liitle creep asks questions to wind people up and start
arguments like this one but never, ever gives a straight answer
himself.

It really isn't worth the trouble to respond.

then why have u?

I didn't respond to him. Like many others I don't even see his posts,
unless someone innocently copies them. That's why I had a friendly
word with someone who did.

urg's self appointed 'Mike' Net Nanny eh?

:-))

Have a nice day ;-)

--
Mike