Old 30-11-2009, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default rain rain go away...

"K" wrote in message
Kate Morgan writes

--

I quite envy you all planning next years garden, I dont see much point in
doing that this year as we are planning on putting the house onto the

You could plant what containers you are going to plant up, ready to take
with you ;-)

And which favourite plants you are going to propagate to take with you.
That is best done sooner rather than later.
--
Kay

Mind what you are going to take and make sure the purchaser is aware :-((

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk