Old 01-12-2009, 09:34 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default And you want ME to shut up. See how it will affect you!

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message

REGARDLESS of GW or no GW we have to do it. Oil is going to run out.
Before it does it is going to become prohibitively expensive as demand
continues to grow, supply shrinks and the cost of extracting less
accessible reserves increases.

Did you recently see the show on the ABC which I think was called, "The
Story of Money" - I may have got the title wrong but it was made by an Irish
chap who covered much more than just money - there was also a huge
environmental element to the show? The last show of the 3 part series was
titled 'Peak Everything'.

I keep thinking of this show given that we've just recently had news of food
having gone up 40% in 10 years, the ETS and the most recent news that
Australia is now building the biggest houses in the world.