Old 01-12-2009, 04:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
RG[_2_] RG[_2_] is offline

Default Can sombody explain?

On Tue, 01 Dec 2009 11:13:05 -0000, mark wrote:

Thing is, mike, a number of posters just made the comment about your
*past*
record here and I found that alarmingly similar to your appearances on
'our'
IOW ng.
The difference with us *islanders* is of course that we *know* all about
you
in real life, know people you know, know where you live, know your
lodge,
know your house, your garden, your car etc., etc., etc., whereas many
others
just know of you from these NG's.

Enough now..... I do apologise to others in this NG for taking their
bandwidth up with this inane nonsense and assure them I shall refrain
from
any further responses on this..

Mark, how ironic it would be if Mike should become a client of yours one
day