Old 01-12-2009, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
diamonds diamonds is offline

Default Problem with Deteriating Lawn

On 30 Nov, 18:56, "'Mike'" wrote:
"diamonds" wrote in message

I have a lawn about 70 sq. yds and at present it is not in good
condition.
Several Readings give a *Ph of 7.5 to 8.0 *and I understand that a PH
of about 6.5 is desirable!
May I ask if anyone has any ideas in order to rectify this situation?
Ideas as to what to apply and when would be most welcome
I have top dressed it after spicking it for the last 2-years, and *I
am wondering if this has thrown the Ph out of balance.
Thanks,
Reg Sweetmore

Hi Reg

Nice to see you :-))

Regards to your good lady. Still doing that wonderful needlework?

Mike and Joan

The Royal Naval Electrical Branch Associationwww.rneba.org.uk
Luxury Self Catering on the Isle of Wight?www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

Mike, how nice to hear from you and Joan.
Sylvia is still beavering away, but at the moment producing clothes
and toys for our new Great Grandson Oliver.