Old 01-12-2009, 04:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
countymayo.j countymayo.j is offline

Default rain rain go away...

On 2009-12-01 08:22:26 +0000, Jennifer Sparkes said:

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

On 2009-11-30 16:54:18 +0000, Jennifer Sparkes said:

*Please* keep nagging him Sacha I would love to buy a plant or two
for the troughs I am replanting. Green Lanes too ...

Jennifer

I did just that last night, Jennifer. *And I said we really should
propagate Green Lanes, too and label it with the background of Cecil
Wyatt breeding it. *Of course, you'll probably have to come and collect
them personally. *Or perhaps we should meet in Tresco. *;-))

Look forward to coming, let me know when they are ready.

I certainly will - some time in the spring, I should think.

Tresco well that is sooh tempting. I would love to visit again,
but without the rain! Must put it on my wish list, well I do
that after every programme of 'An Island Parish' *...

Jennifer

We had 4 blissful nights there this year and the weather was perfect. *
We couldn't believe our luck - it was in June and really warm and
sunny. *We've noticed there's very little about Tresco in An Island
Parish this time round but it does get a lot of publicitiy in other
ways.

It wasn't until yesterday that we realised that it wasn't yet another repeat.
How many episodes have we missed?
We had the roughest crossing of the North Sea that we have had for decades on
Saturday night despite the captain promising moderate winds and a comfortable
crossing. We did wonder if he was on the same ship as us.
--

Martin

Were you seasick?