Old 01-12-2009, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Christina Websell[_2_] Christina Websell[_2_] is offline

Default Frost

"Sacha" wrote in message
We had quite a pretty white lawn this morning! No damage was done that
I'm aware of but it was very cold. Cloud cover now so we have to hope it
stays that way from the garden pov. 'They' were saying that it's possible
it went down to -6C in places. I hope Cornwall didn't/doesn't have a
repeat performance of last year's weather behaviour, though it's probably
a bit early to know yet!
--

We had -4C here overnight in my part of Leicestershire, the coldest night of
the year so far. Dammit, it was my birthday today ;-) Brrr.

I'm thinking I need an official birthday in June..

Tina