Old 02-12-2009, 06:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
diamonds diamonds is offline

Default Problem with Deteriating Lawn

On 1 Dec, 16:58, "'Mike'" wrote:
"diamonds" wrote in message

We are honest!! I am now 80 years young and feel 90.

But not one of these two I hope ;-)) ?

Two elderly gentlemen from a retirement centre
were sitting on a bench under a tree when one
turns to the other and says,

"Sam, I'm 83 years old now and I'm just full of
aches and pains. I know you're about my age.
How do you feel?"

Sam says, "Well, I feel just like a new-born baby."

"Really!? Like a baby!?"

"Yep. No hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet myself.

--
Mike

The Royal Naval Electrical Branch Associationwww.rneba.org.uk
Luxury Self Catering on the Isle of Wight?www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

WE are not quite that bad YET, But give us time.
All the best to you both & early Seasons Greetings.