Old 02-12-2009, 09:27 PM
Gardenjunkie Gardenjunkie is offline
Registered User

Location: S. E. England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
I missed a few potatoes when I harvested them a few months ago and
what I missed now are of size (foliage-wise) to indicate there may be
new potatoes now available. Problem is that they have not bloomed yet
(perhaps because of shortened days). Frost will be here very soon.
What should I do? Always assumed that harvest time was after blooming.
Frank
middle Georgia
Hi Frank.
Its always worth looking to see if any potatoes have grown. Vegetable plants do wonderous things if left to their own devices.
You might be surprised.
Gardenjunkie
S. E. England