Old 03-12-2009, 09:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default rain rain go away...

In article , Sacha
writes
On 2009-11-30 15:34:19 +0000, "Kate Morgan" said:

--
I quite envy you all planning next years garden, I dont see much point
in doing that this year as we are planning on putting the house onto

How about planting up some pots that you could take with you?

Can we start another thread then for what's best for winter pots. Most
I see are usually weird combinations or those blasted artificial
looking heathers and cabbages

We have Euryops chrysanthemoides in the ones outside our front door.
They've done well in the past (different plants) but I'm not sure how
they'll do in this already wet and cold winter.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com