Old 06-12-2009, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge[_2_] Rusty Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default billit

Pam Moore wrote:
On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 14:46:40 +0100, Billit
wrote:

I am taking a third of my lawn to make six raised beds measuring eight
feet by four feet my question is this an ideal size for a raised bed

"Billit", it would be much more helpful if you put a proper subject in
the subject line, i.e. "Raised beds" rather than your name. because
of this you get quips but little helpful info.

Billit has been doing that since he/she appeared in URG...

--
Rusty