Old 07-12-2009, 11:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
countymayo.j countymayo.j is offline

Default Happy Birthday to Janet

On Dec 7, 10:53*am, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 7 Dec 2009 10:44:53 +0000, Sacha wrote:
Happy Birthday, Janet Tweedy! *I'm only sorry that it is such a
disgustingly wet and windy one - perhaps you're luckier, though! *Yet
again, the weather here is absolutely vile and makes me wish we could
just have a duvet day! *Whatever the weather, I hope your day is a good
one, Janet.

The sun is shining in Zuid Holland.
Well it was until I mentioned it.

It is misty in Nord Hollandhttp://www.compagnieshaven.nl/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,8/l...
--

Martin

It's much the same here Martin, although usually by midday the sun
will find a way through. The nights are getting cold now though.