Old 07-12-2009, 07:23 PM
beccabunga beccabunga is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Brian~ View Post
Since the weather turned cooler, Ive had an influx of field mice into the
house. They have been munching on the cereals that my wife stores in the
cupboard under the stairs.
Now I have been setting traps for the last two weeks and got Zilch. Watched
the Grime fighters the other night and saw the pest control guy used
Chocolate Spread to bait his traps, tried it last night, caught 2 of the
little buggers. Apparently Peanut Butter is good as well. )

~Brian~
Chocolate drops always worked! But I then to drive a good two miles in order to let the little brutes loose; Dropping them over the wall only meant they were back within 24 hours.

NB It is illegal to release vermin into the wild, whether or not the vermin came in from the wild.