Old 07-12-2009, 08:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Damn villains

Bob Hobden writes
Well it turns out that the Council themselves have now made contact or
left messages for all the other plot holders, saves me a job.

That's the best way around. I know I'd be a bit annoyed if the Council
passed my details on without authorisation, even with the best of
intentions.

I'm really sorry you've had the trouble. It's not just the value of
what's been taken, it's the work to sort everything out and to tidy the
mess.
--
Kay