Old 07-12-2009, 09:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Interesting

On 7 Dec, 18:59, "shazzbat" wrote:
"alan.holmes" wrote in message

"~Brian~" wrote in message
. com...
Since the weather turned cooler, Ive had an influx of field mice into the
house. They have been munching on the cereals that my wife stores in the
cupboard under the stairs.
Now I have been setting traps for the last two weeks and got Zilch.
Watched
the Grime fighters the other night and saw the pest control guy used
Chocolate Spread to bait his traps, tried it last night, caught 2 of the
little buggers. Apparently Peanut Butter is good as well. )

I've been using peanut butter for ages and it is very effective.

As are sunflower seeds.

Steve

I go back to basics and just use peanuts
David Hill