Old 08-12-2009, 08:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default David Attenborough, Life - Plants

"Sacha" wrote...
We watched this tonight and were transfixed by it. I hope others have
seen it too, because it's wonderful. The amazing evolution Nature
provides where each plant, insect and animal is of use to the other was
beautifully shown. And we loved the last segment which showed how it was
done with the time lapse photography.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...6/Life_Plants/

I had intended to put a "heads up" on here but events overtook me. Excellent
photography , a good programme but why oh why the stupid sound effects.
Partly ruined it for me.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden