Old 09-12-2009, 09:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
~Brian~ ~Brian~ is offline

Default Interesting

Charlie Pridham wrote:
Seems kind hearted but it isn't really, where do you release them? too
close and the are back the same day, to far and its either territory
with no food supply or its taken, either way they starve. especially
as by now they will have established their winter food stashes
(mostly from your cupboards!)
But I can see where you are coming from, they are cute and most of the
year not too much trouble

Releasing them again doesnt seem to be sensible, yes they look cute and
cuddly but the bottom line is *They are vermin* and do spread disease and
such. I wont use a live trap for this reason. Vermin control firms are kept
constantly busy ridding people of these pests, and make a fair living at it.