Old 12-12-2009, 01:32 PM
Granity Granity is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by uriel13 View Post
Hi traveller 123,
I really don’t know where to start with this, let me just say that this planet has continually gone through climatic change since life first emerged.

Having said that Mother Nature has never in the past been subjected to the vast amounts of carbon monoxide and CFC’S that are pumped into her atmosphere. This in conjunction with the decimation of the rain forests which are the lungs of our eco-system have triggered this response.

Multi-national conglomerates are the root cause of approximately 93% of all pollution on this planet. They have no ethics, and they don’t care who knows it, they are a power unto themselves. Into this category you can also place politicians, bankers and stock traders. This group of trough feeders ease the way for multi-national conglomerates to do as they please in the quest of profit.

If you need confirmation of this fact note that the UK government will actively pursue a dole claimant who has tried to get more money than they are due.. This same government has refused to bring to justice the bankers and stock market traders who have left our country with billions of pounds of debt.

The whole carbon footprint scenario is a nonsense created by multi-national companies to make society feel that they are somehow responsible for global warming. It is spin doctor stuff and must be viewed as such. Only they can change what is taking place and that is like telling a junkie to quit the habit, it isn’t going to happen.

I dislike having to lay this information on your doorstep but you need the know the facts of cause and effect relative to your question.

Toyota are involved in GM crop production, can you see where this is going, its not altruism that drives them its profit.

The Daily Telegraph just jogs along as it always has selling papers.

By all means plant your plants, but unless the rape and destruction of the rain forests is stopped climate change will continue to the point of no return.

Please don’t take offence at this post it was written in the hope that you become aware of how the system works and why it works.
What a complete and utter load of crap, CO has nothing whatsoever to do with so called AGW.
Plants absorb CO2 this is what makes them grow, hence the reason tomato growers increase the CO2 concentration in their greenhouses to about 3 times the current atmospheric level.
Increasing the rain forest will help to reduce the CO2 level a bit as well if it actually matters that much.

Forget the stupid emotional hype, half truths and outright lies from people like Al Gore et al and delve into the science, you will find there is as much evidence against AGW as there is for it and given the scandals that are surrounding some of the scientists and their methods at the moment, the situation is far from certain.

In the early 70's there was great panic that we were heading for a climatic calamity, Why? The scientists were absolutely certain that we were heading for an mini ice age, the science was settled they said.