Old 12-12-2009, 02:44 PM
beccabunga beccabunga is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granity View Post
What a complete and utter load of crap, CO has nothing whatsoever to do with so called AGW.
Plants absorb CO2 this is what makes them grow, hence the reason tomato growers increase the CO2 concentration in their greenhouses to about 3 times the current atmospheric level.
Increasing the rain forest will help to reduce the CO2 level a bit as well if it actually matters that much.

Forget the stupid emotional hype, half truths and outright lies from people like Al Gore et al and delve into the science, you will find there is as much evidence against AGW as there is for it and given the scandals that are surrounding some of the scientists and their methods at the moment, the situation is far from certain.

In the early 70's there was great panic that we were heading for a climatic calamity, Why? The scientists were absolutely certain that we were heading for an mini ice age, the science was settled they said.

And you notice that everyone is very careful not to mention the effects of growing human populations.