Old 11-12-2009, 01:58 AM posted to rec.gardens
JayDee JayDee is offline

Default moving indoor ficus tree outside?

I've had a ficus tree in the corner of a room with large west and
north views for a couple years now, but i'd like to move it onto the
balcony with the same view(it's getting a bit large for the room) .
i'm not sure what kind of ficus it is so if anyone can help with ID,
that'd be great. I live in southern california, so weather is usually
pretty mild (except lately!)

I know ficus trees are sensitive just by being moved, so I'm wondering
if it will be happy outside...

thanks!

- jd