Old 10-12-2009, 04:39 AM posted to aus.gardens
loosecanon loosecanon is offline

Default leaf blower recommendation

"SG1" wrote in message

"0tterbot" wrote in message
"Andy" wrote in message
I would like to buy a petrol leaf blower for use around the house. It
would not be used a great deal, mainly for blowing grass clippings off
the the paths after mowing, and a few leaves blown in by the wind. I do
have an electric blower which needs a long extension cord, and therefore
is not really practical for the front yard.

Any recommendations appreciated.
TIA
Andy

a broom.
kylie

Seconded

I hate it when people blow their crap out onto the road. It's not like
councils send their road cleaners out to much. No wonder people end up with
everyone elses weeds in their lawn. Is no better than littering. I have a
blower but like to get things in a corner so it can be picked up. On
occassion to blow leaves off lawns into garden beds at least you end up with
decent leaf litter.