Old 10-12-2009, 08:49 AM posted to aus.gardens
Andy Andy is offline

Default leaf blower recommendation

wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 21:28:52 +1100, "Andy" wrote:

I would like to buy a petrol leaf blower for use around the house. It
would
not be used a great deal, mainly for blowing grass clippings off the the
paths after mowing, and a few leaves blown in by the wind. I do have an
electric blower which needs a long extension cord, and therefore is not
really practical for the front yard.

Any recommendations appreciated.

Avoid the Talon brand at all costs!

I am currently using a Ryobi, it isn't too bad, but, if money is no option
buy a Honda four stroke. Nice and quiet. Echo are also
very good. I had one but it was stolen.

More to read at:-

http://reviews.ebay.com.au/Leaf-Blow...00000001046638

Thanks rainman