Old 11-12-2009, 04:45 PM posted to aus.gardens
[email protected] tony@altavista.com is offline

Default leaf blower recommendation

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 19:22:27 +1100, "Andy" wrote:

"0tterbot" wrote in message
"Andy" wrote in message
I would like to buy a petrol leaf blower for use around the house. It
would not be used a great deal, mainly for blowing grass clippings off the
the paths after mowing, and a few leaves blown in by the wind. I do have
an electric blower which needs a long extension cord, and therefore is not
really practical for the front yard.

Any recommendations appreciated.
TIA
Andy

a broom.
kylie

Maybe I could use you as you seem to blow things out of your arse!

I'm with Loosecannon, it's also one of my pet peeves.

People that are too lazy to pick up their own rubbish and just blow it onto the street.