Old 18-04-2003, 02:56 AM
Essjay001

Default Bloody Cats

You are of course no serious. By burying their crap it catches you un awares
when you are planting. Shooting is tooo good for them. A "present" is a
gift. Do you normally give cat craps as gifts?

The Devil's Advocate scribbled:

Shame on you all, cats are wonderful although the bird killing is not
nice at all. they do not mess up your garden they bury their
'presents'. I think u r mixing them up with the 'shit' machines, dogs

"bnd777" wrote in message
DEAD RIGHT .........but I abhor the things for what they do to the
bird population
Had a beautiful blue tit making a nest against my wall behind a
thick matt of Honeysuckle ........my grandkids adored watching it
fly in and out In just 2 minutes bloody next doors cat (yeah the
same folks with 56 blasted leylandi ) sprang clean up the wall
......ripped off the honeysuckle and killed the dear little bird
..........it wont have 9 lives if i get hold of the bloody thing
"Pussy Galore" wrote in message
om...
I've been lurking in this NG for some time now, and I have to say
that I am amazed by the tolerance that some people show towards
CATS! They crap and piddle all over my garden. Their owners show
absolutely no consideration for other people or their property, and
in fact show a complete contempt for other people's feelings and
property rights. How many dogs are allowed to behave in this way.
If dog owners are forced into picking up their pet's droppings why
are we so tolerant towards cats. They are carriers of the same
diseases that dogs are accused of carrying, so much so that dog
owners have to clean up after their pets. So why not bloody cats?
Someone on this NG suggested shooting them. Not a bad idea as far
as I'm concerned.