Old 18-04-2003, 02:56 AM
Essjay001

Default Bloody Cats

Bigjon scribbled:

Here I go again...

I don't think you can equate cats and dogs in this way. They are
different species. You can own a dog, but any cat person will tell
you that the cat is not owned, The cat does what it wants, when it
wants. They are far more independent than the poor old dog. A dog
without a lead is a lost soul. A cat without a lead is a free spirit !

Who cares kill them and be done with.

You should feel privileged that a cat chooses your patch to "crap and
piddle" in. Dogs leave it all over the roads, pavements and parks for
just about anybody to find. This particular cat has chosen only YOU
to be the recipient of its present. Aren't you the lucky one !

You do talk some ********
There is nothing lucky about picking up a hanful of cat crap

As for the "owners", as you well know, we can't ( and shouldn't ) be
held responsible, and British Law backs this up...

Animals Act 1971..
"Cats cannot be held guilty of trespass and the owners cannot be held
responsible for any damage done."
and "Domestic animals such as cats and dogs are allowed by law to roam.

Yeah right! Dogs have to be on a lead in the UK.

person who wants to prevent a neighbour's cat or dog from entering
her/his property could make her/his own fencing arrangements."

My god you even talk cat crap!

So perhaps you'd better get a bigger fence ??

50 6x6 fence panels is that big enough?