Old 10-12-2009, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Brownfingers Brownfingers is offline

Default Plant broad beans? Potatos sprouting?

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 16:47:53 GMT, "Part_No" wrote:

The variety I have stayed with is Aquadulce Claudia and they have not let
me down despite sub zero temperatures sometimes.
Last year I bought too many(oops!) and sowed them in 2 week periods from
early Nov. to late Dec. and then the rest at end of Jan., they all came
through but the Dec and Jan took a long time to show.

same variety! I'm sure they will work, in the past I have sown in
November, sometimes they come through in autumn and get battered by
the winter wind, other times they do not come through till spring.
--
Mike.