Old 24-02-2003, 10:27 PM
animaux

Default Bees in your Garden?

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:32:38 GMT, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

I saw her interview with Bashir, which was broadcast on the night of
one of her husband's biggest public engagements. She appeared on
primetime TV to give a detailed account of his adultery and her own. She
said she wanted to tell her version of what had gone on in their
marriage, and she then told it to as many complete strangers as
possible. That sounds like a definition of seeking maximum publicity to
me.

Sorry, Janet. It was not a live broadcast in the U.K. or elsewhere. When they
decided to broadcast it was up to the BBC. After all the completely disgusting
account of Dianna's life, given by some of the most vile, turds on the planet
(the tabloid press who killed her), I find it strange you'd give credence to
anything ANY press has to say about anything. But, I'm not here to convince
you, otherwise. I simply don't believe Dianna did what you assumed she did, as
I don't believe everything I read or hear about much of what MJ has been accused
of. If there was evidence, the State of California would have prosecuted him,
hands down. Not a shred. Not a shred of credibility from the allegedly abused
child's parents.

From your comments above, should we assume your opinion is based on
personal intimacy with MJ ? Or have you had yet another accident in the
logic department?

Janet

I said "I believe..." I didn't say it was factual, as you did when making
judgements about Princess Dianna.

Go dump the deuce. It really will help you out.