Old 12-12-2009, 06:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_2_] Spider[_2_] is offline

Default Trailling plants in winter baskets

"Sacha" wrote in message
I finally remembered to get the name of the little blue flowered trailer.
It's Veronica peduncularis Georgia Blue and it flowers in winter but even
better as spring comes along. The other trailers are ivy and Lamium. Most
of the winter baskets are the wicker cone types, so seeing the container
isn't as unattractive as just seeing bare green plastic!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

I grow that Veronica, too. It's a lovely thing, which I have trailing over
the walls of raised beds. I like the leaves, too, especially when they
bronze over a little in the cold.

Spider