Old 12-12-2009, 11:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Well rotted horse manure question

On 2009-12-12 14:01:13 +0000, "Part_No" said:

I hope you know that no sort of admonishment was intended. ;-) But
given how much we've heard of it here, I thought it might be worth
mentioning so as to alert others. As long as the owners of the grazing
haven't changed their practice, you should be safe.

Sasha, no way did I think you were patronising me.

Phew! ;-)

We will see in next summmers crops......I have spread another 2 trailer
loads on top of my soil so it's done .
I didn't even think about how the owners may have changed the grazing
practice.

I hope fingers and toes crossed that I have not made a big error.

Sounds like there's more than a fair chance they would be aware of any
dangers, too.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com