Old 14-12-2009, 12:34 AM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default mouse infestation

wrote:

We have quite a few birds and actually had mice living inside the big flight cage so
they were closer to the seed. I actually killed a good number by hitting them with
my fist and other hard objects. I finally got fed up and got in an extermination
company and got rid of the resident mice with "bait stations". However, the bait
stations continued to be emptied so I had them do a complete perimeter survey and
they found the entry points where the bricks had come lose in the foundation. I
hired somebody to come and go completely around the house cementing everything down
and tuckpointing.

Obviously you have mice because of the bird food... If you were
feeding your birds NYC bagels with cream cheese and lox this mouse
would be in your bird cages too. C'mon, who ya kiddin'.