Old 14-12-2009, 10:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default electric chainsaw

Jonathan wrote:

On my chain saw course we were told that any accident with one is
notifiable. I.e. if you turn up in A&E they are obliged to inform the
HSE, even if you were working privately on your own property.
apparently after some big storms a few years ago they did prosecute
private individuals who didn't have the proper safety gear.

I'd be interested to hear exactly what provisions of the act a
private individual was deemed to have transgressed.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Have dancing shoes, will ceilidh.