Old 15-12-2009, 10:26 AM
Granity Granity is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by uriel13 View Post
Hi Granity,
Oh my, I did hit a nerve with you, and to answer with such bile and venom, you are obviously a fully paid up member of the flat earth society.

I will not use words like Crap, stupid and emotional to describe your post. I think it is sad, very sad that you can’t see the wood from the trees that are being cut down in these rain forests that are being decimated.

Humbly suggest that you watch the BBC documentary “A Farm For The Future” to see where our future lies, that is if you can find the time to take your head out of the sand,

Hi Beccabunga
How very true, nobody wants to talk about the explosion of population because it is a vote loser. And so we are back to politics again, nothing changes but the faces and the snouts in the money trough.

uriel13

The mind is like a parachute it is totally unless it is open
No you didn't hit a nerve, I just can't stand all the lies and deceit associated with the greens who seem to put out total misinformation to serve their own ends, whatever they may be. AGW is now discredited due to the behaviour of the leading players concerned and there is so much money to be made by people like Gore out of carbon trading they will do anything to perpetuate the theory. Of course for the likes of Brown and his robbing cronies a very good excuse to raise taxes, and, as for the poorer countries, they see it as a good way of screwing free money out of the so called richer ones.

As to your original post it was totally irrelevant to the original question and quite a different problem CO along with SO2 are pollutants and cleaning them up would not be a particularly bad thing, but saving the rain forest won't do that. CO2 is not a pollutant, life cannot exist without it.